Apologies for the delay in publishing this!! So I got nominated for The Liebster Awards by the lovely Meika&Me, the awards are a great to get to know new bloggers and help them get noticed.
So here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
2. Nominate 11 blogs/bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
4. Think up 11 different questions for the 11 people you nominate for the award.
So here are my questions and answers :
1. What’s your favorite thing about your blog?
I started my blog to motivate myself to run more by blogging and posting pictures from my workouts. It has changed a bit and seems to be turning into a lifestyle blog, I love the comments from followers. I enjoy blogging about a bit of everything really and if anything I blog about helps somebody, well that is a huge compliment.
2. If you could go back in time to a past time in your life when would that be, and why?
I would love to be a child again and enjoy going to school, having long summer holidays and out playing with friends 🙂
3. How would you describe your style?
My style keeps changing, over the past few years I haven’t been as confident as I would like to be. I would wear skinny jeans but with a loose top and never wear fitted dresses. However since I started blogging I am back into my fashion, I tend to wear skinny jeans with a blazer. For the winter I live in ankle boots and my over the knee boots that I love 🙂
4. What is your favourite meal?
Lasagna, Lasagna, Lasagna. Didn’t have to even think about that one ha ha!!
5. Do you prefer shopping in-store or online?
I prefer shopping in-store, I do look online everyday and buy the odd thing. My opinion on online shopping is I go into a store and see loads that I like, try them on and don’t like half them on. So if I shop online will I just buy a load of stuff that I don’t like on and then have the bother of returning it. I am not saying I am against it, and I am getting more into buying online because there is way more choice!!
6. Where do you draw your inspirations from?
I suppose Instagram, I am always on it and see different styles that I really like. People have such different styles and I like to pick some of my favourite bits from their style.
7. What are you career goals?
I work in the finance sector and I want to work my way up and get a career that I love and also so I can buy more clothes 🙂
8. What is your favourite fragrance?
I love Chanel Coco Mademoiselle!
9. What is your go-to, never fail outfit?
Jeans and a blazer, and some chunky jewellery.
10. What is your favourite quote?
What if I fall, Oh but my darling what if you fly! Love this quote and it encouraged me to start my blog 🙂
11. Who or what is your greatest love?
Obviously my family and my boyfriend, also my dog Daisy who is so clever and funny. Material things it has to be my Gucci scarf, I am bit obsessed with it.
Ok so now I have to nominate 11 of my followers, I have just randomly selected 11 followers:
Here are your 11 questions:
What do you value most in life?
What is your favourite food?
What is the best advice you can give your fellow bloggers about how to get new subscribers?
Where was your last, best holiday?
What are three things you cannot live without?
What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
If money was not a factor, what would be your dream job?
Favourite high street store?
What is a great memory from your past?
Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
When you have 30 minutes of free time, how do you pass the time?